Pc- smile that is designed

Forum Rowerowe: rowery, sprzęt, akcesoria rowerowe. Wszystko o rowerach, kolarstwie mtb, szosowym, wyczynowym i amatorskim. Porady, informacje i dyskusje.
ajufok
Forumowicz
Forumowicz

Pc- smile that is designed

Postautor: ajufok » 01 cze 2017, 11:58

Due to the electronic style of the smile our doctors may design foryou a smile included with facial expressions and functions. Your grin that is new will be seen by you even prior to starting cure, in the planning stage, minus the risk the end result is going to be from what you predicted different.

Obrazek

How is laugh design that is digital made by you?

The concept of digital grin design, in a nutshell DSD (digital grin design) requires a comprehensive group of photos external and intraoral. With unique application on the PC monitor, the physician performs an examination research wrinkles within the encounter, including, among items that are other, of the photos. These would be the key range -philtrum- reference things that are menton, and also the outside range passing through the students of the patient while looking straight ahead. The underside top of the grin can be defined, which is important for the positioning of the incisal of the top of teeth. These guidelines are then transferred to the intraoral photographs while in the incorporation approach.

Author: digital smile design
Post category: <a href=http://cyfroweprojektowanieusmiechu.blog.pl/tag/digital-smile-design/>cyfrowe projektowanie uśmiechu</a>

Wróć do „Forum Rowerowe”