e day in eighth after scoring 20.88 on her qual

Tu można promować swoje strony
carrie567
Forumowicz
Forumowicz

e day in eighth after scoring 20.88 on her qual

Postautor: carrie567 » 13 cze 2019, 04:02

Canadas entire womens moguls team is headed for the medal round in Sochi. A strong Canadian contingent battled down the challenging moguls run on Thursday at Rosa Khutor Exreme Park, keeping Canadas hope for another Olympic medal in womens moguls alive. The Dufour-Lapointe sisters — Chloe, Justine and Maxime — along with teammate Audrey Robichaud finished in the top 10 to earn direct berths into Saturdays final. Chloe Dufour-Lapointe led the charge by posting a score of 22.64 to finish second behind reigning Olympic champion Hannah Kearney of the United States, who scored 22.05. Justine Dufour-Lapointe, the youngest sister at 19, finished third with a score of 22.28, while sister Maxime finished the day in eighth after scoring 20.88 on her qualifying run. Veteran Team Canada member Audrey Robichaud also advanced to Saturdays medal round, scoring 20.61 and finishing in ninth place. Robichaud, the only "non-Dufour-Lapointe" on the womens team, is happy to ski alongside the trio of sisters in Sochi. "People call me the other, but I think that might be playing into my favour," said Robichaud. "I just do my thing. I do what I love, which is skiing." Canadian coaches Jean-Paul Richard and Marc-Andre Moreau were pleased with the performance of their athletes in Thursdays qualifying runs. "It is a good day at the office," said Richard. "It was the plan and the hope to get all four in the top 10." As for what the womens team can accomplish in Saturdays final, Canadian medal expectations remain high. "All four are capable," said Moreau. "It is a hard course but they have reacted well to it. If they do what they have to do then they all have the potential to get on the podium." The rest of the field will compete for the remaining 10 spots in a second qualification run on Saturday before the final at 10 pm ET. Dan Hampton Jersey . Appearing on TSN 1050 on Tuesday, Sean McAdam of Comcast SportsNet New England reported that the Blue Jays, along with a number of other playoff contenders were in the mix for the Boston ace. Cheap Chicago Bears Jerseys .J. Hardy finally got in on the fun Saturday, against a likely opponent. http://www.cheapbearsjerseysauthentic.c ... ery-jersey. On Sunday, head coach Patrick Roy said the teams leading scorer will skate at Mondays morning practice and the club will make a decision on his status for Game 6 at that point. Jim McMahon Jersey . - Playing a road game against a division rival raises the intensity for linebacker Clay Matthews. Devin Hester Jersey . Ibrahimovic put PSG ahead when he got in front of his marker to neatly flick in Lucass cross in the 59th minute. New signing Yohan Cabaye came on as a second-half substitute and headed Ezequiel Lavezzis cross against the post in the 87th. Moments later, Lucas set up another goal from the right when fellow countryman Alex turned in his corner with a strikers finish.Former England wicketkeeper Phil Mustard has agreed a permanent move from Durham to Gloucestershire after his spell on loan during the summer. Mustard spent 16 years with his native north-east club, scoring more than 7,000 first-class runs and being a regular in their three County Championship-winning seasons.The 33-year-old, who has 12 limited-overs international caps, will face his old club in Specsavers Division Two next summer. Durham were relegated as part of a financial bail-out agreed with the England and Wales Cricket Board. Mustard spent time at Bristol on loan last season Mustard has signed until the eend of 2018, and said: Gloucestershire gave me the opportunity to play red-ball cricket this summer, and it was fair to give them the first shot at putting a contract on the table.ddddddddddddWhat I saw in the team during the five weeks I spent on loan was very pleasing, and I believe Gloucestershire as a club can go on and win another trophy next season - and Im really looking forward to starting this new chapter in my career.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Botham set for Durham role Athers: Harsh on Durham What now for Durham? Durham down after sanciton Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Wróć do „Reklama”